MapReduce >> mail # user >> Run my first task on hadoop

Run my first task on hadoop
Hi,

I wanna start using Hadoop. I have Hadoop clusters set up by someone and I have to try my hands on it. How do I get going with running any kind of task. Any suggestions ?

Also before running any task what configuration should I make sure are setup properly. I have not installed it myself so not sure if it is configured properly for any task. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

-Rahul