MapReduce, mail # user - Re: MapReduce job not running - i think i keep all correct configuration.

Re: MapReduce job not running - i think i keep all correct configuration.
Ravi Prakash 2013-06-23, 13:34
Hi Pavan,

I assure you this configuration works. The problem is very likely in your configuration files. Please look them over once again. Also did you restart your daemons after changing the configuration? Some configurations necessarily require a restart.

Ravi.
________________________________
 From: Pavan Kumar Polineni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 6:20 AM
Subject: MapReduce job not running - i think i keep all correct configuration.

Hi all,

first i have a machine with all the demons are running on it. after that i added two data nodes. In this case MR job working fine.

Now i changed the first machine to just namenode by stopping all the demons except NN demon. and changed i data node to (SNN.JT,DN,TT) and all are working. i keep the other data node like that only.

I changed the configurations to link up the NN and JT.

From here when i tried to run MR job this is not running ..

Please help Me. Thanks
--
 Pavan Kumar Polineni