Flume >> mail # user >> HDFS Test Failure

+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-19, 22:56
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-19, 23:06
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-26, 01:38
+
Mike Percy 2013-01-26, 02:20
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-27, 23:44
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-28, 00:01
Re: HDFS Test Failure
I ran it in Sudo mode to try and get around that, which worked; I changed
the default umask to 0022 and it works without sudo. However, I am still
getting the timeout for the HBase sink tests. Is there something else
that's not set correctly?

Thanks,

- Connor

+