Hive, mail # user - Any column search in HIVE

+
Garg, Rinku 2012-04-19, 12:18
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-04-19, 17:24
+
Garg, Rinku 2012-04-30, 05:58
+
Nitin Pawar 2012-04-30, 06:48
+
Garg, Rinku 2012-04-30, 07:20
+
Ashwanth Kumar 2012-04-30, 08:43
Re: Any column search in HIVE
Nitin Pawar 2012-04-30, 10:01
or if you want the query output directly in csv format as Vinod said,

you can do

select concat(column1,","), concat(column2,",") from table

--
Nitin Pawar
+