MapReduce, mail # dev - shuffling one intermediate pair to more than one reducer

+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-03-25, 05:03
Re: shuffling one intermediate pair to more than one reducer
Harsh J 2013-03-25, 05:14
This one is rather easy. Not sure why you'd open a JIRA for a request.
JIRA is to be used for feature requests and bug/improvement requests.

Also, wasn't this discussed some time back by you? See
http://search-hadoop.com/?q=%22pair+from+mapper+to+multiple+reducer%22
for the many replies of solutions you already received. If you
disregarded them all for some reason, please state so when following
up with the same question all over again.

P.s. Please do not cross post to all lists you know of. Use one list
per question, based on relevancy, and help avoid confusion.

--
Harsh J