HBase >> mail # dev >> New committer! Nicolas Liochon (N or nkeywal)

+
Stack 2012-06-20, 16:41
+
lars hofhansl 2012-06-20, 21:48
+
Gary Helmling 2012-06-21, 00:15
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-06-21, 03:56
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-06-20, 17:52
Re: New committer! Nicolas Liochon (N or nkeywal)
Congrats Nicolas and welcome aboard!

On Jun 20, 2012, at 6:41 PM, Stack wrote:

> Please welcome our newest committer!  Nicolas the Second has been
> doing great work with a good while now especially around Mean Time To
> Recovery.  Keep  up the great work N/nkeywal/Nicolas2!
>
> Yours,
> St.Ack
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-06-20, 17:17