Accumulo, mail # user - Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?

+
Chris Sigman 2013-04-11, 18:10
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-11, 18:13
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-11, 21:15
+
Chris Sigman 2013-04-12, 13:56
+
Josh Elser 2013-04-11, 18:17
+
William Slacum 2013-04-11, 18:22
+
William Slacum 2013-04-11, 18:26
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-11, 18:36
Re: Iterator name already in use with AccumuloInputFormat?
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-11, 18:38
On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 11:36 AM, Billie Rinaldi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Chris Sigman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> I've just run a job for the second time where I've called addIterator
>> with a RegExFilter, and it's saying that the filter name is already in use.
>>  When I try to scan using the shell though, the iterator's not there...
>> what's going on?
>>

> Do you mean AccumuloInputFormat.addIterator / Scanner.addScanIterator, or
> TableOperations.attachIterator?

Sorry, I missed the subject line.  :-)

Billie

+