Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> ZooKeeper Meetup.

ZooKeeper Meetup.
HI folks,
 Apologize for the late notice, we are organizing a ZK meetup before
the Summit. Ill post an agenda by tomorrow. Hopefully you can make it
and we can have a healthy/useful discussion at the meetup.

Here is the link:
http://www.meetup.com/zookeeperusergroup/events/67732652/

thanks
mahadev