HDFS >> mail # dev >> Willing to work on Issue - HDFS-4901 - Where to start?

+
Vivek Ganesan 2013-07-08, 10:25
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-07-08, 14:35
+
Maisnam Ns 2013-07-08, 18:03
Re: Willing to work on Issue - HDFS-4901 - Where to start?
In the past, when posting a patch, one could grant the license to ASF. That
is choice is no longer available post jira upgrade. Since then, the only
option I see is signing ICLA, to grant license for the contributed work.
However, after doing a bit of research, I see that ICLA is not required.
See the discussion  -
http://apache-database.10148.n7.nabble.com/No-more-license-check-box-after-Friday-td69039.html#a69040

So please ignore my earlier comment about ICLA as a MUST requirement.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/
+
Vivek Ganesan 2013-07-09, 01:30