Pig, mail # dev - Pig Developer Meeting in November

RE: Pig Developer Meeting in November
Olga Natkovich 2010-10-26, 17:58
So far I have the following people signed up from outside of Yahoo:

Richa Khandelwal
Carl Steinbach
Dmitriy Ryaboy
Jeff Zhang (via skype)

If you are planning to attend but your name is not on the list, please, let me know.

Here are the proposed discussion items:

* Turing Complete
* Future work
* PigServer usage

Please, let me know if anything is missing. As Dmitriy suggested, we are going to keep the discussions informal rather than having power point presentations.

Olga