MapReduce >> mail # user >> Redirects from namenode to datanode not working

Re: Redirects from namenode to datanode not working
Hi Visioner,
Actually if you can access the web interface for the remote datanode via ip
from your local machine, then you just probably need to put a host entry
within your local machine so it knows what ip that hostname needs to get
routed to.

HTH