Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Sync Operation

Hi all!

This may be a silly question, but I can't find the answer in the docs
anywhere.  If you perform a sync operation (to flush the leader/follower
channel), it takes in a path.  What is that path used for?  Is only that
path sync'd?  Are children of that path sync'd?  Is the whole tree sync'd?
 I am hoping that the path and its children are sync'd.

Thanks,
Jared
+
Benjamin Reed 2011-02-03, 16:36