 From: Farrokh Shahriari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 5:52 AM
Subject: Parallel scan in HBase

Hi there
I have two question about scan in Hbase :
1) Does scan operation with specific filter run in parallel on different
regionservers ?
2) I wanna know whether this code runs at client side for searching the
retrieved results or not ?

         for (Result result : scanner1) {
                         for (KeyValue kv : result.raw()) {
                         //