Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Bigtop "singularity" branch/release

Re: [DISCUSS] Bigtop "singularity" branch/release
My main concern - as always - is a stability of the underlying components.
And while the Bigtop's motto so far was 'the bleeding edge', that exactly what
troubles me.

I'd rather be a bit behind, but provide a stack with components that went
through a certain degree of field testing. But it might be just me ;)

Cos