Sqoop, mail # dev - Release planning for 1.4.3

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-02, 03:18
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-02, 03:35
+
Venkatesan Ranganathan 2013-02-02, 03:35
+
Venkatesan Ranganathan 2013-02-02, 03:45
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-04, 18:29
+
Venkatesan Ranganathan 2013-02-05, 00:09
+
Hari Shreedharan 2013-02-05, 00:34
+
Venkatesan Ranganathan 2013-02-05, 01:24
Re: Release planning for 1.4.3
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-05, 16:04
Hi Guys,
thank you very much for reaching a consensus.

Hari,
I'm looking forward to work with you on the release. Please do not hesitate and contact me any time if you will any help. There are currently two "How to Release" wiki pages. First older one is describing how to release Sqoop 1 and it's based on SVN [1]. The newer one is written for git, but describes only Sqoop 2 [2]. Thus we will to merge information from both wiki pages to get information how to release Sqoop 1 on git.

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/How+to+Release
2: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/How+to+Release+Sqoop2