HBase, mail # user - Couple of HBase related issues...

Re: Couple of HBase related issues...
Something Something 2010-04-12, 22:59
Sounds like #1 is not HBase issue, but HBql issue.

http://www.hbql.com/xref/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/hbql/impl/MappingManager.html

May be this method should be synchronized:

*public* *void* validatePersistentMetadata() *throws* HBqlException {