Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Delegating Load within Quorum

+
Matthew Ward 2012-04-21, 00:25
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-04-21, 01:31
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-04-25, 21:56
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-04-25, 22:54
Re: Delegating Load within Quorum
FYI - here's the exception:

Error: Exception thrown by the agent : java.rmi.server.ExportException:
Port already in use: 8080; nested exception is:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use