Zookeeper, mail # user - Delegating Load within Quorum

Re: Delegating Load within Quorum
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-04-25, 22:57
FYI - here's the exception:

Error: Exception thrown by the agent : java.rmi.server.ExportException:
Port already in use: 8080; nested exception is:
java.net.BindException: Address already in use