Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] 0.23.4 release

+
Robert Evans 2012-09-29, 15:35
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-09-30, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 13:48
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-01, 20:35
Re: [VOTE] 0.23.4 release
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 20:42
OK, I'll spin an RC with those changes in it.

On 10/1/12 3:35 PM, "Arun C Murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>If you think 0.23.5 is a month or so away, I'd encourage you to pull it
>in right-away... this will ensure anyone external using this will get a
>good out-of-box experience.
>
>thanks,
>Arun
>
>On Oct 1, 2012, at 6:48 AM, Robert Evans wrote:
>
>> I think I would prefer to merge them onto branch-0.23 and have them come
>> out as part of 0.23.5.  It will probably show up in a month or so, as we
>> expect to find more issues as Yahoo! deploys this to more and larger
>> clusters.  If you really feel strongly about it I am OK with merging it
>> in, I just don't see a critical need for it right now.
>>
>> --Bobby
>>
>> On 9/30/12 4:28 PM, "Arun C Murthy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey Bobby,
>>>
>>> Thanks for getting this RC out.
>>>
>>> You might want to pull in YARN-137 and YARN-138 into this too.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> Arun

>>> --
>>> Arun C. Murthy
>>> Hortonworks Inc.
>>> http://hortonworks.com/
>>>

>--
>Arun C. Murthy
>Hortonworks Inc.
>http://hortonworks.com/

+
Jason Lowe 2012-10-01, 20:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 21:05
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-01, 22:44
+
Owen OMalley 2012-10-05, 18:44
+
Arun Murthy 2012-10-05, 18:46
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-05, 19:41
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 15:06
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-08, 18:51
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-08, 19:12
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-10-09, 01:35
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-10-09, 19:03
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-15, 19:55
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:27
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-19, 21:28
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 17:53
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-22, 18:19
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2012-10-23, 00:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-23, 01:17
+
Robert Evans 2012-10-23, 15:14
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2012-10-15, 20:05
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-10-09, 13:42
+
Thomas Graves 2012-10-10, 15:47