MapReduce >> mail # dev >> building 0.21

Re: building 0.21
Perhaps you're not getting up-to-date libraries? Try

common> ant clean jar mvn-install
hdfs> ant veryclean jar mvn-install -Dresolvers=internal
mapreduce> ant veryclean jar -Dresolvers=internal

This works for me with the 0.21 branches.

Cheers,
Tom