Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/messaging/MessageHandler

Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/messaging/MessageHandler
Hey Thomas,

I believe you're getting this error because you're setting forrest.home to
use Forrest 0.9. For some reason I'm not quite sure of (perhaps a Forrest
bug?) trying to build the docs with 0.9 gives me the same error.

You can grab Forrest 0.8 from here:
http://archive.apache.org/dist/forrest/0.8/

--
Aaron T. Myers