Accumulo, mail # user - Accumulo Map Reduce is not distributed

+
Cornish, Duane C. 2012-11-02, 20:53
+
John Vines 2012-11-02, 21:04
+
Cornish, Duane C. 2012-11-02, 21:21
+
William Slacum 2012-11-03, 00:48
+
David Medinets 2012-11-03, 03:49
+
Cornish, Duane C. 2012-11-05, 13:56
+
John Vines 2012-11-05, 14:13
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-11-05, 14:40
+
Cornish, Duane C. 2012-11-05, 14:46
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-11-05, 15:03
+
Cornish, Duane C. 2012-11-05, 16:54
+
Krishmin Rai 2012-11-05, 17:14
+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-11-05, 17:18
+
Cornish, Duane C. 2012-11-06, 13:45
+
David Medinets 2012-11-06, 14:34
RE: Accumulo Map Reduce is not distributed
Cornish, Duane C. 2012-11-06, 14:53
David,

Thanks for pursuing this (I know you brought it up yesterday and Billie had endorsed it).  I just tried it and it works as well.  I agree, it does make the software more flexible.  Yesterday, I didn't pursue it as I wasn't positive how to do it initially.  Then Billie offered the actual export line but mentioned that it was assuming I was running my job via the "hadoop jar" command instead of "java -jar".

Anyhow, thanks for all the support!  I'm relatively new to mapreduce.