Accumulo, mail # user - upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4

Re: upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4
Aaron Cordova 2012-01-03, 16:56
BTW I love the label 'Combiner' instead of aggregator. I've been describing their capabilities as equivalent to MapReduce combiners to new Accumulo users, so this makes it even more clear.

Are they easier to code up too? It'd be sweet if one could basically just define a function such as

public void combine(Key k, Iterator<Value> v)

or some such simple signature