Avro >> mail # user >> Exact signification of "type": "null"?

Re: Exact signification of "type": "null"?
On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 12:37 AM, Francis Galiegue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the current specification, type "null" is said to be "no value".
> How does that translate exactly? Let's take JSON, for instance: is
> that JSON null?

OK, nevermind. I hadn't read the part of the spec which mentioned JSON
representations: it is indeed JSON null.

Sorry for the noise,
--
Francis Galiegue, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
JSON Schema in Java: http://json-schema-validator.herokuapp.com