Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> increase maximum java code line length

increase maximum java code line length
Hi,

could we agree on increasing the apparent maximum line length in java code to
120 characters? I still see new changes been committed with ugly line breaks
in the middle of my screen and I work on a 15" laptop.

http://www.vogella.de/blog/2011/09/06/eclipse-default-line-length-of-80-chars-
outdate/

Think about it: Your code will be read by more people then any love letter!

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro