Hadoop >> mail # user >> Contribute to Hadoop Community

Contribute to Hadoop Community
Hello!

I am at present working on supporting GA on Hadoop MapReduce. I have been
asked by my advisor to find out the process
 to contribute the project back to the  Hadoop community. I have looked
through
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2012/12/how-to-contribute-to-apache-hadoop-projects-in-24-minutes/and
a couple of other sites but still I am unclear on how to initiate the
process.

Please guide me.
Thanks & Regards,
Varsha