Hive, mail # user - issue regarding importing hive tables from one cluster to another.

issue regarding importing hive tables from one cluster to another.
yogesh dhari 2012-09-08, 19:28

Hi all,

 I have switched to new hdfs cluster from old cluster  ( all machines from old cluster are not connected to new cluster in any manner)

I brought edit and fsimage including ( dfs.name.dir and dfs.data.dir )from old cluster and put it over new cluster and every files and data are showing over new cluster.

is there any way out by which I can bring all tables created and there structure in hive from old cluster to new to new cluster..

Thanks & regards
Yogesh Kumar