HBase >> mail # user >> Export API using start and stop row key !

+
karunakar 2013-09-25, 00:42
Re: Export API using start and stop row key !
You'd need to use 0.94 (or CDH4.2+ since you are mentioning being on CDH)
to have access to TableInputFormat.SCAN_ROW_START and SCAN_ROW_STOP then
all you need to do is to copy Export's code and add what you're missing.

J-D