MapReduce >> mail # user >> Keeping intermediate results

Keeping intermediate results
Hi,
Suppose I have chained M/R jobs that traverse a graph and look for nodes
with a specific value. Every time a Map encounters that value, I'd like to
keep that node in the final result.
I can of course save it with a special key and use a condition in the
Reducer, but is there a more formal or elegant way?

thanks,
Yaron
+
Robert Evans 2011-11-07, 16:18