HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]

Re: VOTE: hbase-0.95RC1, the second "Development" Series Release is available [WAS -> VOTE: hbase-0.95.0RC0, the first "Developer Release" release candidate is available for download and vote]
Then what if we do not provide native binary convenience artifacts and
instead print an INFO level log message, should they be missing, which
points to a book chapter on compiling and installing them?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)