Hadoop, mail # user - Choosing IO intensive and CPU intensive workloads

Re: Choosing IO intensive and CPU intensive workloads
alo alt 2011-12-09, 10:22
Hi Arun,

In hadoop-*test*.jar we have a lot testcases, could any of them match yours?
#> cd /usr/lib/hadoop-0.20/ && hadoop jar hadoop-*test*.jar

- Alex