Zookeeper, mail # user - setting zookeeper heap size

Re: setting zookeeper heap size
Camille Fournier 2011-11-11, 00:14
It's very odd for the jvm to chose a 6g heap. On a 64bit machine it might
choose 2g, I've never seen it go larger without xmx. Check to see if you
have some sort of flags unintentionally added.