HBase >> mail # user >> bulk loading - hbase 0.90.1

bulk loading - hbase 0.90.1
Hi,
We are trying to test the bulk loading and created a simple test for it.
The problem is that if we follow the instructions on
http://hbase.apache.org/bulk-loads.html we get an exception in
TotalOrderPartitioner.readPartitions.
After debugging we saw that the partition file path created in
HFileOutputFormat.configureIncrementalLoad is not propagated to he
configuration, hence the default partition file path is used (DEFAULT_PATH "_partition.lst").
Which obviously doesn't exist.

When changing the partition to be a HashPartitioner everything seems to work
and hfile was created.

Are we missing something ?

Lior