MapReduce >> mail # user >> Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster?

+
S. Zhou 2013-10-24, 22:28
+
java8964 java8964 2013-10-25, 00:30
Re: Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster?
Thanks Shahab & Yong. If cluster B (in which I want to dump output) has url "hdfs://machine.domain:8080" and data folder "/tmp/myfolder", what should I specify as the output path for MR job?

Thanks
On Thursday, October 24, 2013 5:31 PM, java8964 java8964 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just specify the output location using the URI to another cluster. As long as the network is accessible, you should be fine.

Yong

________________________________
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:28:27 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The scenario is: I run mapreduce job on cluster A (all source data is in cluster A) but I want the output of the job to cluster B. Is it possible? If yes, please let me know how to do it.

Here are some notes of my mapreduce job:
1. the data source is an HBase table
2. It only has mapper no reducer.

Thanks
Senqiang