HBase, mail # user - Odd WARN in hbase 0.94.2

+
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-03-05, 21:28
+
Kevin Odell 2013-03-05, 21:35
Re: Odd WARN in hbase 0.94.2
Bryan Beaudreault 2013-03-05, 22:17
Yep we do have that property set to that value.  The file does not seem to
exist when I try ls'ing it myself.  I'm not sure where it comes from or how
it should be created.
On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Kevin O'dell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Bryan,
>
>   What permissions did you set for the SCRs?  The DNs need
>
> <property>
> <name>dfs.datanode.data.dir.perm</name>
> <value>755</name>
> </property>
>

> On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 4:28 PM, Bryan Beaudreault
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> > We are running hbase 0.94.2, cdh4.2 edition.  We have the local read
> > shortcut enabled.  Since updating to this version I've seen a bunch of
> WARN
> > messages corresponding to exceptions trying to connect to what looks like
> > the local DN.
> >
> > As far as I can tell it doesn't appear to be having much affect on the RS
> > but it'd be nice to clear it up and know for sure that it doesn't
> indicate
> > some problem. Has anyone ever seen this and know what it is or how to fix
> > it?
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/PA6Y9pJN
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> --