Flume >> mail # dev >> Project Clean Up

Project Clean Up
Flumologists,

I wanted to get some feedback from others before proceeding with this.

So, I recently opened a JIRA issue and submitted a patch that removes
unwanted imports from the project.

I was thinking about doing the same cleanup for unused variables/fields,
references to generic types that should be
parametized, unnecessary @SuppressWarning annotations etc.

I came into these warnings in the files as I was going around adding
javadocs and other documenation to the files.

Is this cleanup something that will be helpful?

If so then I can open another JIRA issue and upload patches for just the
clean up changes.
+
Brock Noland 2013-05-01, 12:29
+