HDFS >> mail # user >> send a file to a Hadoop Cluster from outside

Re: send a file to a Hadoop Cluster from outside
It sounds like you don't have the same configuration on this new machine and on the cluster.  You probably want to talk with the group that runs the cluster so that they can give you the proper configuration.  There are also some groups that try to lock down access to the cluster with ACLs, so it is best to talk to them so that they can help you do this properly.

--Bobby Evans