Accumulo >> mail # dev >> ingest performance oscillations and Xceivers

Re: ingest performance oscillations and Xceivers
Attached is the log for a set for 3 ingests.  The first hump is with 1 ingestor, the second hump is with 2 ingestors, and the third hump is with 3 ingestors.  The 3 ingestor case starts oscillating about 21:40. I don't see any spikes in any of the fields.  It would be nice if there was also a plot of Xceivers since I think that anti-correlates.  I do sometimes see the hold times highlighted in red.  The values are usually in hundreds of msec.