Hadoop >> mail # user >> help for snappy

+
hadoop hive 2012-02-27, 06:16
Re: help for snappy
Hi,

https://ccp.cloudera.com/display/CDHDOC/Snappy+Installation#SnappyInstallation-UsingSnappyforMapReduceCompression

best,
 Alex

--
Alexander Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

On Feb 27, 2012, at 7:16 AM, hadoop hive wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> i m using hadoop 0.20.2 + r911707 , please tell me the installation and how
> to use snappy for compression and decompression
>
> Regards
> Vikas Srivastava
+
hadoop hive 2012-02-27, 06:28