HDFS >> mail # user >> Setup Eclipse for Hadoop on Mac

Re: Setup Eclipse for Hadoop on Mac
Hello Raj,

      I am a Linux addict, but the procedure should be same for Mac as
well. You need to pull the hadoop-eclipse plugin, build it keeping all the
dependencies in mind and copy it into the Eclipse plugin directory. Restart
the Eclipse and you should be good to go. For a detailed info you could
visit this page<http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-run-mapreduce-programs-using.html#.UZFgL0AW38s>,
in
case you need some help. I have tried to explain the procedure.(No self
promotion intended :) )

HTH

Warm Regards,
Tariq