HBase, mail # dev - understanding the code base, patterns, threading, etc.

understanding the code base, patterns, threading, etc.
S Ahmed 2012-05-17, 13:39
Greetings,

Other than reading the the source code, google papers, seda, etc. how does
someone get solid understanding of the code base?

Are there any high-level (or low level!) diagrams of sort that go over the
various components of hbase? (various read/write stages, gossip, etc.)

I'm guessing this is wishful thinking but I thought I'd ask :)