HBase >> mail # user >> 0.96 and Hadoop 2.1.1

+
tsuna 2013-10-28, 23:19
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-28, 23:22
+
tsuna 2013-10-28, 23:24
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-28, 23:26
+
tsuna 2013-10-28, 23:28
Re: 0.96 and Hadoop 2.1.1
After downloading from
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apache.hadoop/hadoop-auth/2.1.1-beta,
I could see:

$ jar tvf hadoop-auth-2.1.1-beta.jar | grep PlatformName
  1862 Tue Sep 17 05:47:36 PDT 2013
org/apache/hadoop/util/PlatformName.class
On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 4:28 PM, tsuna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > See this thread:
>
> Yes, I've seen this thread (that's the one I referred to in my first
> post).  Why would it not work with 2.1.1?
>
> --
> Benoit "tsuna" Sigoure

+
tsuna 2013-10-28, 23:45