Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Bugs in unreleased features

Bugs in unreleased features
A random thought about Jira.

When a bug is found in a new unreleased feature, I'm thinking we should
open a sub-task against the new feature ticket instead of a new top level
ticket.  This would also apply to improvements to an unreleased feature.

For example I could have opened ACCUMULO-623 as a sub task of ACCUMULO-578
and created less clutter.  I did this yesterday against ACCUMULO-790.

Keith