Hive >> mail # user >> Transfer Data to new location

+
Hamza Asad 2013-02-12, 16:50
+
Dean Wampler 2013-02-12, 16:54
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-12, 16:54
+
Hamza Asad 2013-02-12, 17:08
Re: Transfer Data to new location
so that i still query existing data successfully

--
*Muhammad Hamza Asad *
 +923457261988