Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 21:57
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:29
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-25, 23:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-25, 23:43
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-26, 22:52
Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs
To close the loop on Hive 0.11* in Bigtop 0.7, I resurrected the thread on
Hive-dev mailing list and heard back that the 0.11.1 will address the NPath
UDF concerns.
Reference:
http://markmail.org/search/?q=Proposing%20a%200.11.1#query:Proposing%20a%200.11.1+page:1+mid:n3vi4n4pwpqizdmh+state:results

Consequently, I'd suggest that we include the to-be-released Hive 0.11.1 in
our Bigtop 0.7 release.

Thanks!

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 25, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Konstantin Boudnik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > The upcoming version of Spark is 0.8 - should be ready in a bit and is
> already
> > pretty stable right now.
>
> Ok, I'll restart the VOTE. Sorry about missing it.
>
> Thanks,
> Roman.

+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-27, 04:08