Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 and Bigtop 0.8.0 BOMs
To close the loop on Hive 0.11* in Bigtop 0.7, I resurrected the thread on
Hive-dev mailing list and heard back that the 0.11.1 will address the NPath
UDF concerns.
Reference:
http://markmail.org/search/?q=Proposing%20a%200.11.1#query:Proposing%20a%200.11.1+page:1+mid:n3vi4n4pwpqizdmh+state:results

Consequently, I'd suggest that we include the to-be-released Hive 0.11.1 in
our Bigtop 0.7 release.

Thanks!