Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Slides and a blog post from my ZK users group talk at Strata

+
Camille Fournier 2012-12-21, 01:22
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-12-22, 01:06
Re: Slides and a blog post from my ZK users group talk at Strata
I did consider observers. You could use observers in remote regions to
allow clients in those regions to read ads for that region (ie, observer in
LN for the NY cluster and the observer nodes are what take the traffic from
LN clients looking for NY ads). It seemed like additional complexity that
wouldn't buy us enough at the time, but something that I probably would
have considered in the future especially if there were a high need for
scaling of readers.

I put a link up on that wiki.