Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: only one map or reduce job per time on one node

Re: only one map or reduce job per time on one node
Because my node swaps the memory if the 2 map slots + 1 reduce is occupied
with my job. Sure I can minimize the max memory for the map/reduce process.
I tried this already, but I got a out of memory exception if set the max
heap size for the map/reduce process to low for my mr job.

kind regards