Sqoop >> mail # user >> Re: Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query

+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-22, 15:40
+
Nitin kak 2012-10-22, 17:03
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2012-10-22, 17:27
Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query
Hi guys,

      Just wanted to know how we can use "--query" attribute in
<command></command> of sqoop action in Oozie. The issue is that if we have
something like

* <command>blah blah ....  --query "select * from table"</command> *is
converted to

<arg>blah</arg>
<arg>blah</arg>
<arg>--query</arg>