Sqoop >> mail # user >> Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query

Issue in Oozie sqoop action with <command></command> and --query
Hi guys,

      Just wanted to know how we can use "--query" attribute in
<command></command> of sqoop action in Oozie. The issue is that if we have
something like

* <command>blah blah ....  --query "select * from table"</command> *is
converted to

<arg>blah</arg>
<arg>blah</arg>
<arg>--query</arg>